Indian Headdress Replica - Super Black Rooster
Its bright, high quality feathers shoot upward and outward, and fall down surrounding the shoulders in back. Each one is handmade, but for this specific color there is no variation in the decorative elements; each one looks just like the photo.
- Feathers are real rooster feathers in their natural black color, with a natural iridescent tinge.
- Soft, excellent quality faux suede on the forehead, faux fur and felt scrolls at the base of the feathers, and a deep felt cap that fits most adults comfortably.
- Very functional: sturdy and comfortable, with high quality materials and outstanding craftsmanship.
- Great for parties, plays, parades, films, photoshoots, drum circles, Halloween costumes, music festivals, canoe trips, rain dances, or being awesome.
- Real feathers vary in length, so approximate dimensions when laid flat are 26" long x 15-19" high.
Materials are sourced in Java, and our headdresses are made by local Balinese artisans out of their homes in the Indonesian countryside. We then bring them to the United States for easy delivery to customers. The Sounding Iron is not affiliated with any Native American groups; our headdresses are fun, high quality costume pieces and not meant to be interpreted as "authentic" Native American products.
Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery, as long as the item is unworn and undamaged, and in the original packaging so it can be sold again as New.